RC-300; TECHNICIAN GRADE INTELLIGENT HANDHELD SLA AND STANDBY BATTERY TESTER FOR 6V & 12 APPLICATIONS
The RC-300 is a portable, fully featured tester that provides quick and accurate results utilizing AutoMeter's Award Winning "Digital Pulse Load" technology. The RC-300 is uer friendly, instructing the user exactly what to do while testing an SLA battery. Professionally accurate test results are shown on a LCD display after each test. The RC-300 has a built in memory so you can easily review and/or print test results.
- Tests SLA , Flooded, Gel Cell, or AGM batteries. Also tests discharged batteries and detects bad cells.
- Applies a true 40 amp load during testing to simulate real world operating conditions and provide more accurate test results.
- Tests 6V and 12V batteries rated between 4AH - 50AH.
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- The RC-300 enables the user to "blue print" known good batteries of different types/sizes to drive improved testing accuracy. The unit will store up to 40 different "blue printed" battery types. The user can also set customized pass/fail settings based on
- Test results include: battery's measured amp hour (AH) capacity, battery voltage and percent of charge, and what the battery's state of health is (good, near end of life, or bad).
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- Tough impact resistant plastic housing with easy grip rubber booth that prevents damage to the unit.
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING